Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Clark, Francis

Updated December 23, 2014

[Deputy District Grand Master, Hong Kong and South China, EC 91910)]
Clark was the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Hong Kong and was instrumental in the formation of the University of Hong Kong Lodge No.3666. It was him, as the Deputy Grand Master, who forwarded the application to the Grand Master in Scotland.

Selected bibliography: Choa, G.H., The Life and Times of Sir Kai Ho Kai, The Chinese University Press, 2000, p.27. The Straits Times, April 5, 1910, p.7, Freemasonry at Hong Kong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you do not have my Grandfather, Hugh Blackwell Layard Dowbiggin. I can provide his full credentials with the masons, a list that was published to his estate when he died. I also have a picture if you are interested. Please advise...Jane please contact me at
Victorj@sympatico.ca

rudi butt said...

Sorry, went into aestivation, will respond when I come out of it.

Post a Comment

 
;